Enjoy the weekend
watching in the cinemas the new Pokémon Detective Pikachu which is a dark
comedy based on the videogame starring Justice Smith. Finally, Pikachu gets its
own live movie! In the meantime, I also recommend Pokémon the First Movie about
the scientific cloned Pokémon called Mewtwo which I hope has a large part in
the new movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Year of the Fire Horse 2026 and the autumnal equinox: Higan-e Ceremony in Nichiren Shoshu
Enjoy my video of the Year of the Fire Horse and learn about the traditional Higan-e Ceremony that happens every autumnal equinox in Nichir...
-
Enjoy my two favorite Thai animation movies and YouTube series. First, Krut (2018, Dir. Dir. Chaiporn Panichrutiwong) telling the story ...
-
This Saturday enjoy the illustrations and trailers of my interracial protagonists of the 3 science fiction novels I have written and publish...
-
In this review, I will summarize what I loved the most and disliked from Faerie Lord, an epic adventure for all readers similar to Star W...


No comments:
Post a Comment