With greatest
respect, I wish to offer my heartfelt congratulations to His Majesty the King
Rama X, Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun, on the occasion of His
Majesty’s 67th Birthday, born on July 28, 1952. Here is the Bangkok
Post microsite with the official history photo gallery covering His Majesty’s
biography, Royal Coronation and present time events. In addition, the official
activities are summarized in the Government Public Relations Department Website.
Year of the Fire Horse 2026 and the autumnal equinox: Higan-e Ceremony in Nichiren Shoshu
Enjoy my video of the Year of the Fire Horse and learn about the traditional Higan-e Ceremony that happens every autumnal equinox in Nichir...
-
Enjoy my two favorite Thai animation movies and YouTube series. First, Krut (2018, Dir. Dir. Chaiporn Panichrutiwong) telling the story ...
-
This Saturday enjoy the illustrations and trailers of my interracial protagonists of the 3 science fiction novels I have written and publish...
-
In this review, I will summarize what I loved the most and disliked from Faerie Lord, an epic adventure for all readers similar to Star W...