Sunday 16 August 2020

Shaman King by Hiroyuki Takei: 2021 & Northern Lights

Enjoy the following music videos from the anime opening song Northern Lights from Shaman King by Hiroyuki Takei. Excited to see the new show on 2021!

Northern Lights by Megumi Hayashibara

Northern Lights opening song

2021 Shaman King trailer

Official site for the new Shaman King show

Finally, because I am a descendant from Buffalo Bill Cody, who defended and was part of the Hunkapap Lakota, whose leader was Sitting Bull during the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West show, I wanted to show some of my favorite photos.

Historic photos:

If you want to know more about Native Americans, I strongly recommend their official organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akira Toriyama: Dragon Ball DBZ Fanart

To remember Akira Toriyama's masterpiece and legacy (April 5, 1955-March 1, 2024) , I wanted to share some of the most popular fan art a...