Sunday 27 September 2020

Buffalo Bill Cody & The Wild West

Because I am a descendant from Buffalo Bill Cody, who defended and was part of the Hunkapap Lakota, whose leader was Sitting Bull during the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West show, I wanted to show some of my favorite photos.
 

Historic photos:


Tribute video:
 
 
If you want to know more about Native Americans, I strongly recommend their official organizations.


Moving on, about the Wild West and the portray of both Native Americans and Cowboys, I wanted to share a classic and new generation approach:

For a Few Dollars More (Clint Eastwood - Sergio Leone)

Shaman King 2021 trailer (Hiroyuki Takei)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akira Toriyama: Dragon Ball DBZ Fanart

To remember Akira Toriyama's masterpiece and legacy (April 5, 1955-March 1, 2024) , I wanted to share some of the most popular fan art a...