Tuesday 27 July 2021

Tokyo Olympics: World Flags & Music

While watching Tokyo Olympics, hope you support my favorite countries. From my father's side we have United States and from my mother's side we got the Kingdom of Spain. Then, as a Nichiren Shoshu Buddhist must unite Japan with the Kingdom of Thailand where I love to live as my home.


 

United States - Eminem: Not Afraid

Kingdom of Spain - Estopa: Como Camaron

Kingdom of Thailand - Ebola: Light

Japan - Harpsona's tribute: Moonlight Densetsu / Heart Moving by Dali et al.

 


Olympic Medal count official website

World Flags official website


No comments:

Post a Comment

Akira Toriyama: Dragon Ball DBZ Fanart

To remember Akira Toriyama's masterpiece and legacy (April 5, 1955-March 1, 2024) , I wanted to share some of the most popular fan art a...