Saturday 3 August 2019

Illustrations of my 3 sci-fi eBook novels: The Guardians of the Earth Type Planets, Seven Stars City and Future Earth


*Planet Twinmortal, Planet Saha and Future Earth* 

Enjoy my illustrations in which I portray the protagonists of my three science fiction novels available in Amazon Kindle.

In my first novel, The Guardians of the Earth Type Planets published on April 7, 2014, we have from planet Twinmortal the alien Amaranth. She is a blond dark red-haired young white girl. Next to her, Sun Wukong Crocodylus is an alien who rules as King of Onom Island. He has an Egyptian appearance and his green eyes are combined with crocodile eyes. The diamonds in his hands and feet along with the earrings allow him to have tremendous destructive power and the ability to fly.

  
Also, my illustrations show one of my favorite mythological Egyptian Gods called Anubis for the Chinese New Year of the Dog, 2018. Here I drawn him as a puppy that is the new pet for the protagonists of my novel taking place in planet Twinmortal. The sources that I love based on Ancient Egypt are movies like The Mummy (1999, Dir. Stephen Sommers) and videogames set in Egypt like Tomb Raider The Last Revelation (1999, Core Design).

With respect to my second novel, Seven Stars City, published on June 28, 2018, takes place in planet Saha. The protagonist is an alien named Sacnite Sanja who is a young white girl living in the Seven Stars City metropolis of Toro Bravo. Moving on to the alien Ubon Doragon, he has a Thai race appearance and joins Sacnite in defeating the evil alien Somsak. This alien from planet Grob has possessed President Arnulf Serkan from the political party DP, Dieu and People, ruling in Toro Bravo.


Finally, my third novel, Future Earth, published on March 16, 2019, is set in planet Earth far away into the future War of Religions. The protagonist Carol Dreamer feels the full blast of this worldwide religious war: In the Christian Kingdom of Spain, she is persecuted for being a Nichiren Shoshu Buddhist and she is regarded as a Buddhist witch. In a way, her character is like the antihero witch Anthy Himemiya from Chiho Saito’s work Revolutionary Girl Utena.

The other protagonist is Maitreya Banchamek, a Thai Theravada Buddhist who lives in the Buddhist Kingdom of Thailand. He is the chosen one to unveil the mysteries regarding the artificially intelligent city of Dejah Thoris in planet Mars. Mainly, this character is based on my idol Muay Thai fighter Buakaw Banchamek along with classic heroes like Kyle Reese from Terminator (1984) and from the brother marine John “Reaper” Grimm who saves his sister Dr. Samantha Grimm in the movie DOOM and several heroes from CLAMP works such as Kamui Shiro in X/1999 and Syaoran in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.


The first chapters of my novels are available for free in Amazon Kindle and enjoy my official eBook trailers!




Amazon Kindle – eBooks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akira Toriyama: Dragon Ball DBZ Fanart

To remember Akira Toriyama's masterpiece and legacy (April 5, 1955-March 1, 2024) , I wanted to share some of the most popular fan art a...