Saturday 28 September 2019

Shaman King by Hiroyuki Takei: Hao Asakura music video tribute


Enjoy the tribute to the twin Hao Asakura. He along with his twin brother Yoh is the reincarnation of an ancient Japanese Shaman. In the story, a worldwide battle is organized to become the next Shaman King.

Finally, because I am a descendant from Buffalo Bill Cody, who defended and was part of the Hunkapap Lakota, whose leader was Sitting Bull during the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West show, I wanted to show some of my favorite photos.

Historic photos:

If you want to know more about Native Americans, I strongly recommend their official organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akira Toriyama: Dragon Ball DBZ Fanart

To remember Akira Toriyama's masterpiece and legacy (April 5, 1955-March 1, 2024) , I wanted to share some of the most popular fan art a...